Friday, August 1, 2014

Jess's Maternity Shoot - Mocha Cocktail Dress


At 36 weeks pregnant with her little IVF miracle named "Tilda". Jess and her hubby of nearly 8 years celebrated with a maternity shoot on a beautiful private farm in Ripely (Ipswich QLD). 

Jess wears our Lucy and Loo Cocktail Length Convertible Dress in Mocha (colour no longer available). 





"Our little girl is a long awaited IVF miracle - we cherished every moment of our pregnancy (with the exception of the reflux & nausea!) & it was really important to me to have this photoshoot done & capture this special time - and I'm so happy with how it turned out!"




"I had always loved the name Matilda - my husband Daniel absolutely hated it. I spent most of my pregnancy trying to convince him it was a great name. Eventually I reasoned with him that we wouldn't even call her Matilda - she'd get Tilda or Tilly for short.... So we compromised & named her Tilda. Which is just so perfect for our little angel :-) who just so happened to to arrive a little bit early - on her dad's birthday (much to his disgust - he wasn't keen to share his special day hehe)."


"I purchased my Lucy and Loo Dress from Von's Gorgeous Gowns in Ipswich. I just loved the colour of the dress, & loved the simplicity - made my precious belly look beautiful in the pictures. It's nice to know that I get to wear it again after Tilda is born too!"





Jess wears the Lucy and Loo Mocha Cocktail Length Convertible Dress with a matching Bandeau.. in a one shoulder rope twist. Learn how to wrap this style HERE

Photogrphy by:  Deanne Eastwood www.photosbydee.com.au

www.lucyandloo.com.au