Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Michelle's Wedding - Coral Pink Convertible Dress

The first time I met Michelle (in person rather than via email) was the day she collected her Bridesmaid Dresses at the Lucy and Loo Studio.... the day before her wedding!

"...You're so calm and relaxed" I said. 

"Well... why wouldn't I be?" She asked. "This is going to be fun!"




Michelle and her new husband Scott invited 74 of their friends and family to attend couples engagement party at the Miami Beach SLSC on the Gold Coast.

Shortly after all of the guests had arrived, they where invited down to the beach for a 'special ceremony'.. the guests quickly realized this was more than just an engagement party!  It was a surprise wedding!





How did Scott propose?
"Christmas morning after our children had unwrapped their presents he was cooking breakfast and said there was one more present for me in the room, It was a big box.. in a box, in a box, in a box... with a ring in it!! He made a cute little speech and asked will you marry me?  Of course my answer was yes.."

Michelle's Bridesmaids Tammy (MOH), Mary and Abby wore our Coral Pink Lucy and Loo Convertible Bridesmaid Dress (in the Full Length Gown)
"The girls absolutely LOVED their dresses, they loved the vibrant colour, the material was so soft and they loved that they could choose their own style. With my Maid of Honor being 32 weeks pregnant on my wedding day, it was the perfect dress for all 3 girls."



Michelle and her Bridesmaids wore barefoot sandals, handmade by Scott's very clever Auntie.. who also made the entire bridal parties Silk Flower Bouquets.






Michelle wore a Mia Solano Stunning Vintage Lace and Organza Wedding Dress with a Sweetheart Neckline and Embellished feature belt, from Luv Bridal. "I loved it from the second I put it on."






What was your favourite part of your wedding day?

"Just one favourite part? Sooo hard to choose, probably a tie between seeing my Husband look at me as I walked down the aisle and when they announced us as Husband and Wife. The whole day was absolutely amazing its so hard to choose a favourite part."
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Cooper! 

Wedding Dress:  Luv Bridal
Bridesmaid Dresses; Lucy and Loo Convertible Bridesmaid Dresses
Photographer: Stephanie Plum Photography
Decorating: Ocean Beach Weddings
Cake: Meshelle's Specialty Cakes
Celebrant: Robyn Cole

Return to:
www.lucyandloo.com.au