Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Jennifer's Wedding - Violet Purple Wedding Dress

I just LOVE a bride who isn't afraid to step outside tradition... and get married in COLOUR! 




Originally, when Jennifer visited the Lucy and Loo Studio in Maroochydore, she was searching for Red Convertible Bridesmaid Dresses for her cousins wedding - for which she was the Maid of Honor. (Photo's of this wedding coming soon I hope!)

After spotting our White Bridal Gown, Jennifer decided to try it on. She looked fantastic (of course!)... then as her eye's gazed upon the rack of colours and stopped at the Violet Purple. "Look at THAT!" she practically screamed. 

I could see in her eyes from the moment she put this colour on.. her decision was made. (Pending her Mum and Aunties approval on a final visit of course!) 

You have to agree, Jennifer seriously ROCKS this Violet Purple Wedding Gown! 





How did hubby propose? 

"After 3 months away visiting my family in Colombia, South America, he proposed at home down on one knee. 

What made you choose to wear a Violet Purple Wedding Dress?
"I guess it all started when I saw the dresses at the Ideal Brides Expo in Brisbane. The material is gorgeous! It's flowing and light and sexy and the colour complimented my skin tone.. also.. white isn't really me. I wanted everything to be different, simple yet standout. I wanted it to be 'my wedding' not a traditional one."




What was your favorite part of your wedding day? 


"Lachlan's face when he saw me in that dress. He loved how sexy/elegant I looked. Everyone saying it was the perfect dress for me... well.. that and being married!"






Jennifer and her new husband Lachlan were married late August 2014 at Newstead Park, overlooking the Brisbane River. Their 50 guests enjoying the reception across the road at the iconic and very beautiful Breakfast Creek Hotel.







Congratulations Lachlan and Jennifer! 

... and what better way to celebrate your honeymoon on Bribie Island, than with a "trash the dress" photo session! Lucky our Lucy and Loo Dresses are machine washable!










Wedding Gown: Lucy and Loo Convertible Dress
Photographer: Jude Glenn Photography

Return to:
www.lucyandloo.com.au