Saturday, March 28, 2015

Alix's Wedding - Storm Blue Lucy and Loo Convertible Bridesmaid Dress

When Alix and Johnny met at a bar over 8 years ago, they knew they would be together forever. Johnny proposed to Alix on Noosa Beach, where the couple returned to share their vows.






Alix's bridesmaids wear our Lucy and Loo Convertible Ball Gowns in Storm Blue. The perfect 'semi-formal' colour for a romantic beach wedding. The Storm Blue accented the silver embellishments on Alix's romantic Anna Campbell wedding gown and matched perfectly with soft pastel pink bouquets..


"I will never forget the look my Dad gave me when he walked in and first saw me.....!  
He made us all cry!"



Alix and Johnny were married in February at an intimate beach ceremony for 46 people at Little Cove in Noosa Heads. The couple were blessed with perfect weather.

The reception was held at Berardos Bistro, overlooking Noosa's main beach - with crystal clear blue water framed by rainforest. Just gorgeous!





"One of my favorite parts of the wedding was seeing our two boys all dressed up, ready to walk down the aisle with the girls."





"I think the most special was when I reached the top of the aisle and Johnny and I were able to whisper words to each other - we were definitely in the moment and I will cherish that forever!"





"My bridesmaids are all my sisters. Ashley (MOH), Brooke and Nikki. They loved their Lucy and Loo Dresses! They were so comfortable. They each loved the fact that they could wear them to suit their body shapes. We all had a lot of fun experimenting with the different ways to tie them!"







Alix's Sunshine Coast wedding suppliers:


Photography: Presh Prints 

Reception Venue: Berardo's Bistro on the Beach

Wedding Gown: Anna Campbell 

Bridesmaid Dresses; Lucy and Loo Convertible Dress

Flowers: Flax Flower Co