Sunday, December 15, 2013

Brooke's Maternity Shoot - Jade Green Convertible Dress





"There are so many reasons why I love my Lucy and Loo dress but in particular Its fantastic for maternity. I purchased the dress initially to wear on my cruise at 16 weeks pregnant. I have since worn it countless times to birthdays, events and to my maternity shoot at 35 weeks. People have not realized its the same dress most of the time because I have been able to tie it so many ways, as well as dress it up or down depending on the occasion. Not only is the dress amazingly comfortable but it will still fit me after I have my baby. Finding a dress that would fit before, during and after pregnancy is definitely a bonus and one of the main reasons I purchased the gown in the first place. Although the dress wasn't designed specifically for maternity I found it to be the only dress I have been comfortable in my whole pregnancy. The material is not heavy or hot and flows beautifully over my belly but most of all it doesn't make me feel or look frumpy like every other maternity dress I tried on. "


"My Lucy and loo dress makes me feel beautiful every time I wear it.
Thank you Leah your dresses truly are amazing."

"Thank-you so much for my beautiful dress, everywhere I go people always ask where I got it from. I was thinking I should almost walk around with your business cards every time I have it on haha. When I originally ordered the dress in such a panic that I would have nothing to fit my growing belly on my cruise you were so helpful. It was express posted and I had it with in two days which is amazing customer service."



Brooke wears the Jade Green Lucy and Loo Full Length Convertible Dress. 





Photography: Erin Honsa Photography
Dress:   Lucy and Loo Convertible Dress in Jade Green.