Thursday, December 26, 2013

Danika - Navy Blue Convertible Dress

We love getting testimonials like this... 

Danika is the General Manager of Beaches of Broome who recently won the 'Best Backpacker Accommodation' award from WA Tourism's night of nights. She wore her Lucy and Loo Navy Full Length Convertible Dress... 

"I love, love, love my Lucy and Loo!"


"My little home of Broome, Western Australia, doesn't really offer much in the way of retail therapy - especially not when trying to find a formal dress for an awards dinner to be held in Perth. After a bit of research I decided that I wanted a convertible dress. There were so many companies that make these kind of dresses, all promising the world..and coming from all over the world! Being a bigger girl, I was nervous that I would end up with awful clingy material, the wrong shape, plus the worry that it wouldn't get there in time for my event....and then I found the Lucy and Loo site! After a few minutes of looking at the gallery of beautiful woman of all so shapes and sizes, I made a call to the lovely Leah who instantly put my mind at ease! Within no time I was completely confident with my choice - the dress would arrive on time, would be made in Australia in the quality fabric promised and would be suit my lumps and bumps. A few emails back and forth (whilst I tried to decide on the colour) and the dress was made and on its way to WA."

"In early November I stood in front of 900 odd people making an acceptance speech at the 2013 Western Australian Tourism Awards, dressed in my beautiful navy Lucy and Loo dress...and I felt amazing!!"


"From the first phone call, the emails back and forth, sharing my excitement and nerves leading up to the awards and the follow up afterwards, Leah has offered truly wonderful service, and I cannot thank her enough! The dress has come out a few times since then, each time a different style and getting more compliments....I absolutely love it! I'm already trying to decide which colour I want to wear for next years awards!"